Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hugs



I can't believe we're not going back. I know I'm not, but deep down, it really hasn't sunk in. It's been four days since we left, I know we're not going back but I don't feel it yet, we might as well be on vacation, a couple of times I've actually called it that on accident!


So many things have happened in the last couple months that have made it so much harder to leave including having so many awesome new people join our "park group" and finding the BEST piano and cello teachers in the world. If we had left a year ago I would still have been sad, but not nearly as upset as I am now. Sometimes I almost think we should have just moved a year ago and I might have been more willing and happy to go, but of course, I wouldn't want that at all and I'm so glad I had such a great time right up to the end.


I keep thinking about the good-bye party and going over it in my mind, even having dreams about it! All the hugs I got have made the last few days brighter every time I think about them. Thanks guys!





Maybe my favorite series of pictures ever;













No comments:

Post a Comment