Friday, October 15, 2010

Pictures!!!

So tonight I saw pictures from the All Hands In trip to a farm! I can't stand being left out! Normally I love to see the pictures after a fun day with everybody and now I'm seeing the pictures but I wasn't there! I see everybody I love so much: Jordan, Jeramy and David walking together. Jordan with his gymnastics shirt, David wearing his Kramer shirt. Kelsie making some weird Zombie pose in the corn maze. Natalie, I don't think I've ever seen her wearing jeans before. Sarah wearing that hat I tried on once. Quinn talking to Ethan. Paul, Brianna and everybody else!

I don't even know what to say, it's awful, the fact that I couldn't go today, that I won't go to anything there this year and that, most likely, I'll never live in the same place as and regularly see all my friends ever again! That's a really depressing thought! And this is a depressing post! The only light at the end of the tunnel here is May. I'm going to take a trip back in May and I'm DYING for it!

Seeing the pictures today though is the first real proof that I'm not there, pictures of everybody doing something fun without me, and it's TORTURE.

I miss everybody so much!

1 comment:

  1. what, no video? wow, I am so happy!! :) that looked awesome/scary!!

    ReplyDelete